Sunday, September 30, 2018

Lukas and The Matchmaker

I color-coded this blog for the 3 distinct topics.

So things are going well with quiet friend and the Arab guy my husband sneakily set him up with. I asked the husband today if he had meant to set them up and he looked at me like it hadn't occurred to him, but then said “Well maybe…  I see how Mohammed is look him over and know he wouldn't move in on my baby's friend so I give him the ok and then push the magnets together… but they click on their own.”


That does sound believable… 😋 he always calls us magnets. So when he sees two lost magnets he slides them together. He is a scientist's child.


In Lukas news: trying to decide what I want for this next chapter… haven't had super inspiration, yet!


So I was taking to quiet friend, Ollie. He told me my girlfriend is moving back to LA from Portland. He still keeps in touch with her.  I'll have to text her and maybe make the husband jealous.She grew up near me and we were friends from first to tenth grade when we kind of parted.


After the summer before 8th grade, she came back to school looking totally different!! You know those lesbians that look like skater boys? That was Angela who turned to Angel. She isn't trans, she just likes the guy look and doesn't mind if people think she's a boy.

I hope this doesn't come across as weird or transphobic or anything like that. If so, I'm sorry... Just let me know. I'm just opening up about a crush.

Like this... [These pics are NOT her]


So she came back to school for 8th grade looking like a hot guy. She's Hispanic and she had hair like the pic and where she used to wear colorful earrings she just had little black circles. I so want them but my husband doesn't want anything pierced or tattooed on me.


We had always been friends and she had always been athletic and more masculine than me, but she changed that year. She was a total dude, laid back and chill, but also protective of me.


I felt this super attraction to her as a boy, like everything changed. She looked out for me and put her arm across the back of my chair when she'd sit next to me and sprawl out. She said I was cute and wished I was female a few times. We even kissed kind of in a weird way one night in the dark. I totally would have dated her except she likes girls.


We went to different high school programs since I was into writing and she liked sports and science. We still talked all the time but then just kind of drifted.


I told my husband about it over dinner and he kept looking at me strangely until I made Ollie send me pics of her and he saw what she looks like. He seemed just a little jealous but I assured him she is into girls and I am into him. He says he is ok with meeting her if she wants to. I haven't talked to her in like 4 years.


In the pics she has tattoos and looks even more like a hot guy now. She's super lean and has a pretty face with a boys cut and piercings. I'd still date her… 😎I always had a thing for girls like that... kind of how some guys have a thing for guys who dress in girl gear.

2 comments:

  1. You are an interesting guy Em. I have a few friends that look like that, but I don't have any interest in them at all. I like my guy to have male equipment. Ha ha!

    It's really sweet that your husband did that for your friend and his. Please let us know if anything develops there. I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None? I don't know why! I have a very crazy wide attraction span! Sometimes I see a super hot dad or a guy my size/age or guys of different ethnicities and I'm like "Wow. Yes!" Maybe it's the author in me thinking about a new storyline. OF course my husband is the pinnacle of all that, but I still like to look. :)
      Yes! I will update when the delicious things happen with them! Ollie is so shy so he will definitely not make any sort of move.

      Delete