Saturday, September 8, 2018

New Lukas & The Meat

Just sent in Chapter 11 of Lukas. It should post soon, maybe tomorrow this link will have it. I'm trying to blog less and write more. That's my new mantra. 

GRRR! I just realized after sending it in that I didn't give the chapter a title! Ugh! All the double checking in the world and I miss things. 

I like this chapter and it has some turning points for the characters that will play out later. Usually by chapter ten of a series I'm ready to wrap it up and move on, but Lukas will be starting his senior year soon and there are lots of ideas to come. I may do a jump ahead in the next chapter and start with his first day of school. That could leave room for some built up longing between him and Ari. I am NOT going to do a perspective switch and follow some side character. No, sir. This is Lukas' story. 

I got kind of emotional with this chapter and ended up taking a big chunk back and rewriting it because it felt so personal. Sometimes A does and says things that are so cute that I just have to put them in the story. 

The other night he was talking to me when he got home from work and was stripping out of his suit. I was sitting on the bed watching him. Something about a man stripping from this polished executive into the sweaty, muscled boy who loves me with everything he has... I got lost and he snapped his fingers at me. 

"Hey! I talk to you! Eyes up here. I am not just your meat piece!" He did that two finger point at me then directed me up to his eyes. It was so cute. And yes, he is my "meat piece."  

I've been super tired lately and going between the gym, the kitchen, my school work, and bed. A is taking care of me and urging me to not do the gym until I'm all better, but it feels like the one time of the day I'm not in the apartment. 

We're going out this afternoon just to get me out of the house and into some sunshine. There may be tacos involved... 



11 comments:

  1. MMMM Tacos... Enjoy your time in the sun. Your health is in my prayers.

    Mixed bag here, I had a GREAT weekend! On top of that, I am back in the office with my "meat piece..." I mean Zahir tomorrow. There are times after he works a nervous client I just want to tear his suit off and beg for him to take me on his desk, but that would be wrong. He has warned me, "work time is professional time."

    Past my bed time here. Night EM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am feeling better, just super sleepy. :) Sounds like you are back to a good routine!

      Delete
    2. It is a good routine. Back to interning with Zahir three days a week. Boss took us to lunch today. I have cooking lessons with Mama in the afternoon. Still it is weird not doing school work. Gonna be a long month and a half.

      Baba is letting me use his library. I am starting to enjoy classic Russian writers. I love Tsvetaeva's poetry and Chekhov's plays. I read Chekhov's The Seagull straight through in one siting. Baba told me Chekhov almost quit writing because of how the first production was received by the public. Maybe I was born out of my time...

      The rest of my time is split on time with the dogs, helping the family get ready for the hunt in a couple weeks and swimming endless laps in the pool.

      Delete
    3. I need to read more! You'd think I would based on how much I write. :) You're a busy guy. I'm back in class mode so I keep busy working on that stuff and cleaning/cooking/sexing

      Delete
    4. Not as busy as I'd like.

      I can't sit still... I'm only allowed to work at the office for half the day. I am not sure if it is a labor law, security, or other issue.

      Both homes have housekeeping. Baba is getting things ready for his return to the classroom. Without school, that leaves a lot of empty hours waiting for Zahir.

      Delete
  2. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your own private strip show. It's easy to become distracted by each piece of clothing removed. ;)

    I'm glad you were able to get out of the house today. It has rained nonstop here since yesterday afternoon and won't stop until sometime tomorrow. It was a good day for snuggles and sleeping on the couch with my head in his lap while he watched sports or played on his PlayStation. I've no idea what we are doing tomorrow. Maybe more of the same, until family dinner time. :)

    I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. I need my fix. Ha ha!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain? What's that? :) We might get some rain around Christmas time.
      We got some tacos and sat outside people watching. Well I did, he was on his phone, then we walked around and looked at some shops then went to the grocery store. Fun!
      His unintentional strip shows are the best. Especially when he isn't trying to be sexy. The best is when he's trying to do something on his phone so he'll pace around the house in various states of undress. He's a sexy sexy man. :)

      Delete
    2. I've said before that you are a very lucky man, and I still believe it. I'm glad you had a good evening. It's important to do those things. They may seem trivial, but they are important to any couple. PM when you get a chance, my friend.

      Alex

      Delete
    3. I updated my profile a bit and made it easier for you to recognize who I am.

      Delete
  3. Another great chapter! Seeing (reading) Lukas sad made me sad. But thank god there's a happy end.

    Can't wait for the next part, but also like it when you blog :-). Hard choices.

    ReplyDelete