Saturday, September 29, 2018

Princess Choice & The Quiet boy

Today we got to do the Princess Choice day that got derailed last weekend. 

It was pretty chill. I could tell he was tired from his week and our party last night, but he trudged along through Tokyo Village with me and the fun Japanese shops. There are some truly strange things to buy. We got our Turkish food. I had this kebab burrito. It was really tasty! Imagine that lamb they roast on the turning thing wrapped in a flat bread with rice, yogurt, spices and some weird sauce. I ate about half because it was heavy, but it was pretty good. Husband had the same but with fries and he finished his. 


Last night we had a friendly get together, or SO I THOUGHT! Turns out Husband had other plans. 

I have this quiet friend from High School that I used to see on campus sometimes. He's nice and gay and super quiet. He's not bad looking. He's small like me, but he just seems like he's got a lot going on in his shell. 

Husband likes him because he isn't loud like my other friends. He's super shy but when I'm one-on-one with him we have fun. SO I had him over and Husband had his friends. My friends are kind of intimidated by his friends. They are a mix of Arab and Persian Bros. They are loud, athletic, alphas who play jokes on each other and have a good time. You wouldn't think any of them were gay, and maybe some of them aren't. I don't know. 

Anyways, as intimidated as my friends normally are around his friends, Ollie was even more so! He basically shadowed me. Husband was so cool to him. He even went downstairs when Ollie said he was close and he saved him a parking spot in the big garage (parking in our area is insane). 

Husband steered Ollie towards one of his friends who is this cute nerdy jock Arab guy who looks like he would be a super stud if someone just fixed his hair and clothes. 

Husband kept making them talk. It reminded me of when you go camping and the spark thing to start the fire doesn't work right but you just keep on trying and trying and trying and then WHOOSH. There was fire. Ollie stopped following me and started following Mohammed. I dont know how things turned out, but I texted O tonight and he said they have been talking/texting. 

I suspect Husband set it up! I think he wants good friends for me and this is NOT the first time he has set up my friends with his! He's a sneaker like that! 

I like this song, but Husband says the lyrics are annoying, but I likes...


And yes I am working on Lukas Ch. 15! I have four good paragraphs written! So there... 

2 comments:

  1. Great that you got your PCD in the end :-) And how nice of A. to set up your friend with one of his. Are they still texting? I'm weirdly interested to see if they get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend says the guy has been texting him and they were supposed to meet for lunch today so I will have to get an update! :)

      Delete