Wednesday, September 19, 2018

New Lukas finished.

I just sent in Chapter 13 of Lukas this morning. Maybe it'll post today since I sent it early [EDIT: It posted! And I already got some nice comments!]. I made him breakfast, sent him to work, then got down to final edits. It was a mega chapter. It's 4 pages more than my usual 20 page chapter. 

I gave it one last look over and decided to go with it. I made some interesting moves in this chapter and I'm not sure how it will be perceived but um well we'll see. 

I have plans for the next chapter but honestly they could go in so many directions. Maybe there needs to be some big drama. I have heard some great suggestions and I'm so grateful for the feedback I get from readers. It's always so humbling to know people like to read about my little people and their weird lives. 



I've been going to work with A the last two days. Monday I met with my tutor and he made things seem so simple! He is really good and A likes him a lot. We work at the meeting table in his office. It's funny because the point of me going to his office is so he can get work done while I get tutoring, but I know A when he works and this is not it. 

Normally he is pacing around with his earpiece talking to people and leaning over the computer to look things up. He moves around, looks out the window, leans against the glass, fidgets with the toys on his desk (I buy him fidget toys when I find them at Target. He loves them). 

Monday he just sat behind his computer and typed some things or made some phone calls, but it wasn't his normal energy. I think his desire to keep an eye on me with another man kind of overpowers his need to get work done. He would look up whenever we laughed or got off topic. 

After the tutor left he went into his normal energy and I worked on my stuff. I'll go again tomorrow to meet with the tutor so he can go over what I did. He's a cool guy and working on his own degree. I think he's at CalTech. He seems happy for the envelope of cash he gets each week. 

10 comments:

  1. Great story again...

    Going to work with Zahir today and off to Wadi Rum in the morning. We (I) are (am) to be caring for the animals as the brothers setup our home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. I wish you tell more about Lukas father relationship. Love his father cute side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks He will be more of a regular character in the upcoming chapters as Lukas figures things out. :)

      Delete
  3. Another great chapter! I kind of figured that was going on with Steven. It was quick, but it doesn't take long to fall under the spell of middle eastern men. I would do anything for mine. :)

    I'm anxious to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't, right? Once you stumble onto them there's no going back. It's pretty intense! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the whole series. Any chance of Lukas having a sexual encounter with Mr. K? Something about the idea really turns me on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a bit much. But he will accidentally see more of his father and Mr. Teza :)

      Delete
  5. Love the Lukas IRL pic. Wish you had a pic of a lookalike of Steven to help visualize.

    ReplyDelete