Tuesday, October 2, 2018

O & M

Things are heating up between Ollie and Mohammed. I am all in on this one so of course my husband told me to not get involved! But I'm sure Mohammed is giving him the details from his side because husband knew that they have been seeing each other every day for the last three days. 

Last night they went for a moonlit picnic up at the Observatory in Griffith Park. They watched the sunset then went on a little walk up the hill and found a little spot to picnic. He said Mohammed brought a lantern and blanket and sandwiches and stuff from Subway. Ollie hates sandwiches, but he acted like it was his favorite thing in the world and they just sat and talked for hours. 


The Griffith Observatory and view of LA

My husband used to do stuff like that. I pointed out to him at dinner that we haven't done something like that in awhile. 

He said, "You complain of the cold and bugs." 

"I complain about the cold so you'll hold me." 

"You want I hold you? I always hold you! I hold you right now!" Then he carried me to the couch and then things got dirty. 

Anyways! Ollie said they ended up back at his place and um yeah, things are going well. It's interesting because both of them live with roommates. Ollie's are gay and kind of the loud gays who would bother an Arab man. Mohammed's are straight and from what my husband said, they don't know about his "preference." So he had to sneak him in. 

I think that's always the down side to dating a guy who is like that. My husband's roommates didn't care and most of them liked guys too though some liked girls and guys. We had to be quiet about things just for basic decency, but not for hiding. 

But Ollie is happy and I'm glad it's working out for them. He is discovering all the little things one discovers when dating an alpha Arab/Persian. He said he feels like he fell into a time warp, but is happy with how things are going.

P.S. What are your Questions? I want to pry but I don't know what to ask and Ollie only offers what I ask of him. 😐 

In Other news: Jake Choi is a beautiful man... 

6 comments:

  1. I like that you keep us updated on their dating. I'm realy rooting for them :-) it's almost like the guys in your stories.

    Is there a age difference between O & M, like with your husband?

    I don't know what you should ask him. I want ALL details, but that would be inappropriate ;-). Do you think Ollie would be a good (house)boy for Mohammed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ollie is 21 and Mohammed is I think 24 or 25. He is younger than my husband and getting started in the same field so he is following my husband trying to learn.

      Delete
  2. I am glad your friends are getting along and are getting to know each other. I hope them all good days and many more to come.

    All that I have to say is good luck to all. Hope you all enjoy your life and each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fell into a time warp? That's funny. I don't think I feel like that, but there are definitely a lot of things to learn when claimed by an Arab Alpha. Someone we all know should write a Self Help book for dealing with our Alphas...ha ha ha!

    I'm glad Ollie and Mohammed are getting along well and I hope it continues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that because back when I started writing Noah people said Navid was like a straight guy from antiquated times. Which is kind of true. Yes! We need to work on our book on the proper care and feeding of Alphas. :)

      Delete