Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I feel pretty... Lukas does too.

Busy week. Lukas chapter 15 is coming, but it'll be a bit. I'm working on midterm protects and I don't like what I wrote for one so I'm going back to fix it. The tutor guy gently suggested I need to really work on it more.

I had this bad dream two nights ago and didn't sleep well and my husband said I'm stressed out. I hate that he thinks I'm so fragile… and I hate worse when I live up to that thought…

He is super thoughtful though.Last night he came home from work with this fancy bath stuff that is supposed to help little kids get a good night of sleep. It's like being in a big cup of camomile tea. It smelled really good and we took a bath together and played around then went to bed early. He is a good, good, good daddy.


Today was better. I got caught up on stuff and solved some issues with the paper.

Lukas will come. I'm ten pages in on the next chapter, that's halfway through for Lukas.

The super nice high school by us had a riot. A bunch of kids were fighting and it made the news!

I DEFINITELY need to put that in Lukas chapter 16! What would Ari do? What would Mr. K do with his boy in danger? Would Lukas run off? Would he go hide somewhere and call Ari?


High schools are dangerous now. My high school never had anything like that happen. There was a police chase that ended in front of it once and we went in lockdown. There was a shooting nearby, but it didn't affect the campus. But that's pretty much anywhere in Los Angeles.

Husband decided we are going to bed early tonight! 9pm, he says. We will be asleep at 9pm! Now it's 9:30 and I'm blogging and he's in the living room talking to some friends on his phone. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡Then he'll come to bed and we'll play some word games on his phone for another hour.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, he is a good daddy. He takes very good care of you. We are both very lucky in that aspect, as mine is a very good daddy too. He is always buying me things that he thinks I need, or going out of his way to make sure I am happy. It took me a while to get used to it, but I've realized it makes him happy to do it, so it's kind of a win-win.

    Lukas needs to be put in danger and not just from a bully at school. I would love to see what Ari and Mr K would do to save him. Add some real tension to the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little gifts. :) He knows that if he gets an amazon package and there isn't something in there for me then I will whine. Even if he's just ordering office supplies and stuff, he will throw in a box of cool pens or something small from my wishlist. haha. I get all excited when I see a box from Amazon or somewhere and if its just boring stuff I get all sad.
      You're right about Lukas. He needs something more exciting, but I also dont want to get too crazy. I'll have more time after my midterms to think about it! :)

      Delete
  2. I would agree with Alex, I think Lukas needs to be a little shaken. See how ARI and his dad handle it when he gets into it all. I
    think it will add to the story and not take away from it.


    I think it is what you grow accustomed to. I have a guy that is sweet to me and has been with me for over 25 years. I still get treated like a queen and it is still going on. Treat your man great and he should do the same to you. I was taught that if you treat others like you want to be treated, then it will all work out perfectly. It is not just a "guy thing" but a people thing.

    I was raised an army brat on a military base. We were raised to get along with every ethnicity that you come in contact with. So I grew up around 57 different nationalities and became friends with most of them. Being friends with them helped open my eyes when my daughter told me she was a bi-sexual person. It helps to understand where she is coming from.


    Thanks for the good stories,
    Aclassylady AKA Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome you have such a great relationship. I hope we can say the same at 25 years. I dont know what I will do with Lukas. I'm just trying to get through midterm stuff :( It's getting stressful, but I'm doing it! :)

      Delete
  3. Great idea for Lukas. I even think you should push the story and have someone die, maybe one of the established characters. That would drive Lukas' character development. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kill off Mr. Khorasani? You guys are heartless :( Who could I kill? Mrs. Khorasani is kind of a side character. I could kill her but then Lukas would need to step in and be Mr. K's mate.

      Delete