Sunday, October 7, 2018

One Jealous Emri...

We spent the day with gay families in Orange County. We expected to see kids there but only two of the ten couples brought their kids. My husband was like… why?? I guess they needed some time off.


It was a nice BBQ and drinks and perfect weather with an ocean breeze. We got to hear about the surrogacy stuff and diapers and apparently we already need to get on lists for the best schools. As soon as there's a pregnancy we need to be schmoozing the top tiers of Newport Beach! Sounds stressful. The husband said he will investigate.


I got super jealous twice this weekend!!


Last night we went to see Avenue Q and there was this guy who looked like me but a little taller and cute. I could tell he’d spent an hour on his hair. It was flawless. He was making eyes at my husband and even tried to talk to him when he went to wait in line to get us drinks. I watched it from where I was sitting with the clients.




When my husband came back I demanded to know what the guy said to him.

He said, "I couldn't hear him. Is loud here and he talk very fast with the gay accent."

I was like "What is that?"

"It sound like his voice come through the nose and is high. Why you are bothered for him? You know him from High School or the college?" He totally didn't get it.

I realized he didnt even think the guy was flirting with him so I just told him I loved him and put my head on his shoulder. He pulled me into his chest and said, "Sleepy baby."


+++


Then today the gay dads were all over him. They were mostly older guys and he is exotic muscle-meat. But one of them, a cute-ish white guy about his age was all about him! He ignored his husband and chased mine. He even put his hands on his chest a few times when he over-laughed at my husband's dumb jokes!!


No one gives more than a polite chuckle to his dad humor jokes! When we excused ourselves to the restroom (he doesn't like me going alone), I told him that guy was mega flirting with him. This time he realized what the guy was up to but he said not to worry about it. After that he gently pushed the guy away when he came up and put his hand on my husband's shoulder and got too close.


The funny thing was that the whole way home my husband kept joking about me being jealous. He said, “I love! I never see you jealous! I am always the jealousy one! Is nice to see you step up! I cannot fight a boy your size, and his husband was not much larger. I try to gently push him off.”



He loved that I felt protective over him. I reminded him what a delicious Persian kebab he is and told him about the twinky guy from last night. He said that boy from last night was nowhere near me in competition and "too loud." He doesn't like loud boys.


“I think he was drunk and a boy should not be like this. His partner is young too! This is why two boys should not find each other. If you were with a boy like you, this will be disaster! This is why he try to get me. Is not attraction, he is desperate for daddy!”


That made me feel better… He was very happily rewarded when we got home and now he's working on his business for the week with a very pleased smile on his lips. He's even whistling!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He didn't mind it. It was a little long though. I could tell by the intermission that he was ready to go. I really liked it!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE how your husband didn't even know this guy was flirting with him and that he definitely was not interested :-)

    I think you have nothing to be nervous about, A. is only interested in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a natural networker and people love him. He doesn't even realize what a big Persian meat magnet he is. It just comes naturally.

      Delete
  3. That’s bizarre to go to a family event and flirt with someone’s spouse in front of your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It is trashy and weird. My husband said the guy must not get out much and maybe he was desperate for attention. His husband didn't seem too shocked by it. I mean he wasn't like humping my husband's leg, just very all about him. It was odd, but I married a hot daddy.

      Delete