Monday, October 29, 2018

Good night

The new Lukas is up and Im already getting nice feedback. I don't know if I will write another chapter of it. If I do then I need to start a good story arc. Something exciting. They need some drama. Or maybe a new series, something more luxury fantasy based. 🐲



I've had this storyline in my head about three brothers: Chance, Fortune "Fort," & Lucky 

The oldest one goes missing and five years later the youngest one gets a hidden message and is lured away to "find" him. Kinda cryptic... but it's percolating. 


❤πŸ‘€❤πŸ‘€❤πŸ‘€❤πŸ‘€❤πŸ‘€

Husband finally tore his favorite underwear that I have been dying to throw out for a long time. He was sliding into them after we showered after the gym. They caught on his thigh or something and he was pulling too fast and... rip! They are tacky and old. Ok I know this isn't blog-worthy, but when you're married you get excited about stuff like this! 😁 Of course I comforted him and pretended to be sad like he was... I try to buy him new stuff, but he has like three or four pairs he can't get rid of... One down. 



Maybe I'll get him these? That address is an office building and our secret parking spot when we go to the hollywood bowl... Maybe it used to be a sex shop? 

13 comments:

  1. I see issues with a zipper there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're right! lol. Especially with the amount he has going on there. Too much to trust around metal.

      Delete
  2. I have to admit that I have somewhat of an underwear fetish. I buy my guy a lot of underwear and he looks so incredibly sexy in them with his big hard muscular body. He loves to model them for me, or maybe he just likes walking around in his underwear. Whichever is the case, it is a win for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! He will wear the stuff for fun time, but for a day at work or to sleep in he prefers his old worn out stuff. Luckily they are quickly starting to break down and need retirement. haha :)

      Delete
  3. hey there Emri,

    Great story so far with Lukas. I would love to see you start the story of Kyle's Roar - for some reason I really got into the last chapter of Kasper's Den! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah I did start writing that chapter but it didn't feel right so I stopped. Maybe I'll look over it again. :)

      Delete
  4. Underwear and men oh my!!! Makes my heart race =) The story is great as well. I will be looking forward to you writing again. I get lost in your stories. Keep up the good blogs as well.

    As for the next story, I have read all your stories you have published and they are all superb. I don't know where you want to go with them, but make them good and steamy!!!


    Take Care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am working on some ideas. Not sure what will happen. :)

      Delete
  5. I forgot to say, "Thank you for the GIFT of Lucas..." A triumph as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Im glad people like it. It took me a month to get through :) haha

      Delete
  6. Hey dude! Hope y'all had a fun Halloween weekend. AndrΓ©s and I went to this dope concert that was Hogwarts themed. I went as a ravenclaw and he was a slytherin Deatheater haha. Did you guys dress up?

    My man only wears classic boxer briefs but they look good on him. I feel like A might be more into the smaller speedo type shit that they love over in Mediterranean. I did just order some new jock straps tho! I held onto the last few for way to long, they were falling apart. But it's payday!!! So I treated myself πŸ€“

    PS still gotta catch up on like all your stories. Oh and I hope your midterms were a great success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. You are busy! :) Read when you get some wind down time.
      Middle Eastern men like a variety too, but yes even super rough and tumble guys like a tiny little bikini. It's interesting. My guy likes a little more coverage, just as long as the pouch is big enough to keep his junk out of the way. Payday jocks sounds like a cool website business :)

      Delete