Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Cliffhanger and The Laundromat; a tale of desire.

The Cliffhanger: 

So I left a cliffhanger at the end of Lukas 4. Obviously the end game is Lukas + Ari = 4eva. 

Sidenote: should they be called Luri or Arkus if they get a weird couple name? SideSidenote: My own relationship is called Amri.... but only by me, no one else uses that and... I'm not even sure I've said it out loud before. 😉

Anyways! The cliffhanger has options: 

  1. Do I drag Lukas back to the desert and put him anti-gay camp and let Ari come break him out and confront his father then demand that Lukas is his now? 
  2. Do I go easy on Lukas and have Ari's family offer to take Lukas for a few weeks so things can cool off before he head back home when school starts? 
  3. Does Lukas' father show up super pissed and discipline Lukas then Ari's father steps in to diffuse the situation and end up seducing Lukas' father as his sidepiece sex slave?
  4. Your awesome thoughts? 


And here is the necessary hot guy pic that you demand to see before reading my blog: 
....

And the Laundromat: 

So My Persian husband's mother was doing laundry and she turned it on then walked away. We heard loud banging and then it stopped working. We had a load of wet, soapy clothes. The maintenance guy in our apartment tower said it needs a new part that he cannot find right now. All the apartments here have laundry so there is no laundry room. We had to find a laundromat. 

I grew up using them, but A grew up pretty well off and had never been to one. He was horrified. The one near us has wifi and a Starbucks. It was really nice and had way better machines than the junk one where I grew up. There were some hispanic families and I got to use my Spanish talking to a lady who warned me that the machine I was going to use was no good. It was fun. We took all of our laundry to do it all at once. 

The husband worked on his laptop while sipping a coffee and I took care of the clothes. He kept an eye on me while I did the clothes. Oddly enough his mom didn't even come with us. There was a Persian movie they were really into. 

4 comments:

  1. There would have to be a HUGE tipping event for Ari or his family to get involved...

    Fourth option: Ari is angry, sends Luk back to dad. Luke tries to hurt himself at anti-gay camp. When he recovers files for emancipation and moves in with Ari... as an adult in the eyes of the law.

    Just woke up best I can do... Must wake up Zahir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading chapter 4, and wow! The father character in this one is certainly different. It makes me very happy that my family was so accepting of me. However, I do have some experience with a family that thought they could change their son, as you know, and the outcome was horrible. Whatever you decide for Lukas, I can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about that. #hugs# I'm super fortunate in the dad department. I think things would have been different and worse if my mom had stuck around. She can be pretty traumatizing so it's best she is on the other side of the country.

      Delete