Sunday, March 31, 2019

Housing and Votabulous Ahmedery

We had a great weekend! This morning we went down to OC for brunch with gay dads at their house and then looked at some houses with them. They REALLY want us to buy in their neighborhood but we weren't really interested until today. 

We saw this house. Ok so it is older, built in the 80's. It is huge though! Plus it is at the back of a cul-de-sac back in the end of their neighborhood and it is two miles in from the beach. They know a lot of families in the neighborhood and introduced us. It has a lot of families with young kids. Most are straight couples, of course, but they were super friendly. Husband likes the thought of a community where everyone knows each other. I don't like how white the area is. It's kind of creepy when you're used to LA, but there are Persian areas nearby. 

The house we saw is below our budget so we could redo it before we moved in. We have no urgency to get out of this apartment since his company pays for it. The downstairs has the kind of area we want. The one big thing we want is an area with the kitchen and a small den attached and little bathroom but sectioned off from the rest of the house. I can cook and keep the baby(s) together all in one small contained place during the day. My biggest fear is that I will need to leave the room for something and the baby will suddenly get into something. I want to be able to be in a little confined area with him/her while the husband is out all day. We don't want that big open concept where the baby could wander off and find poison or a loose wire or a gun (we don't have a gun but you never know!). 


Ahmed Thoughts... 


So Dylan needs a stalker. Which of these would you choose for a crazy psycho guy who cannot resist Dylan? 

A. Seems like the logical badboy. 


B. Looks like he is used to getting what he wants. Not used to being told No. 


C. Love that nose. Just like my husband's. Feels good rubbing against the back of my neck. 

5 comments:

  1. I think I like B he has sort of an unassuming quality to him. The guy you last expect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Boy A could stalk me any day ;-) I think Boy B would be a guy you would not expect to be a stalker.

      Delete
    2. C reminds me more of what Ahmed looks like in my head. Ok, B works. :)

      Delete
  2. I like B, he appears to be the shy innocent and naive kind of guy. However under it all, he probably has a hidden ulterior motive due to a history of neglect and abuse. He looks like one of those characters that you could possibly take in any direction. The boy in A looks like your typical bad boy image. The boy in C could be the Lion or the cub dependdep upon on how he is programmed by the good Dr. as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I like that idea about C being the programmed dom boy. That is good! I think everyone agrees with B being the most likely suspect! I like this game of clue.

      Delete