Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Chapter 2 is up.

The next chapter posted of Ahmed's Cub. I really like where it is going. I have some crazy ideas for it! Part of his recovery needs to be getting Dylan back in shape to the healthy jock boy from the skinny depressed kid he became when his parents died. Ahmed will be on a mission to train his boy. 


+++ 

We are going to Texas soon. His parents have the house now and they are decorating and settling in. It looks like a HUGE house. Especially compared to California houses. There is a lot more space there and people can spread out. My husband says we could afford a crazy mansion there but then we would have to live there. 

My classes are going well! I think it is an easy semester. I am doing a lot of writing courses so there is a lot of writing which is good. Writing I can do. It's the math and science and blah that I can't do and whine to my husband about. He has worked so hard to get me to understand those things and it just never works out. It is not how my brain works. Formulas are bad, creativity is good.

I've been getting him to drink more water. I put a bottle in his work bag every morning and write on it in gold sharpie something like "I am so thirsty!" or "Emi will be so proud of me!" Some days it works. He loves coffee but then he gets stomach issues at night. I have to take care of him.  

5 comments:

  1. Does he still do his routine like he did? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiiii! [Emri does dramatic tacklehug with comical sound effects while A. struggles for air] I miss you! I hope you're having a crazy good year!!

      Delete
  2. Don't know why, I was secretly hoping one of Ahmed's names was Almari...

    I would love to see that character again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I should tie them in too!! And Ali's family. Make it a super story and unite them all! :)

      Delete
    2. Please forgive me it must be the drugs... Wait nothing that would make me hallucinate... ;)

      Delete