Monday, March 4, 2019

Ahmed and Aladdin

I finished chapter 2 of Ahmed today. I am going to listen to it one more time before I submit it so it doesn't have any weird stuff lurking. [EDIT: I submitted it! It should post in a day or two]

There are so many ideas I have for this series! I want to give a warning to read a previous story, but it would be a spoiler and I don't want to do that. So just go back and read every story I have ever posted

It'll be helpful! I really hope that it doesn't get too weird for the readers. Sometimes I worry a ton and then people are into it. Hopefully that's what we have here. I never know. 

I made a super yum dinner for the husband. He likes my attempts at Mexican food. 

I am obsessed with the new Aladdin movie coming out in May! 

Mena Massoud is beautiful. He is a daddy in training. :) My husband is not interested in seeing it. But I will drag him to it. After a little whining, he usually gives in to me. 

The guy playing Jafar is hot too! Hopefully this will increase the popularity of my dominant Arab stories. Maybe I was ahead of my time! 😄




6 comments:

  1. They are yummy.

    Already re-playing your stories through my buds. Z changed the settings on my tablet to sleep if I stop looking directly at it. His mom keeps pulling it out of my hand to make me sleep. He doesn't want her to freak if I had something "colorful" on the screen when I drop off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squeaky glee!!! I think I understand... If I am right I will love it, Zahir not so much it wasn't his fav.

      Delete
    2. Thank you again Z loved it. You surprised me it wasn't the story I was thinking it was. I was very pleased anyway.

      Have you ever noticed doctor's and nurse's hands are ice-cold? Especially when they're doing vitals in the middle of the night. I wonder if there's a special class for that? LOL

      Delete
    3. Hey! I replied to this earlier today and it didn't post. How sad! I love that he did that for you. I always worry about my stuff popping up. I keep everything in google drive hidden in a folder he would never look. I hope you are back to normal soon!!

      Delete
  2. Arab men are so yummy!! My Saudi daddy is my world. 😁

    I know what you are doing with this series and I approve!! 👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! It's so weird how your life changes when you find the one you were meant for.

      Delete