Monday, March 11, 2019

Ahmed3 and the week begins...

I finished the third chapter of Ahmed! It’s already up too. So quick! By now you should know what other series of mine this is linked to. If you haven’t read that series, check it out! This series is different because it shows it from the perspective of the alpha where the first one was from the boy.

I haven’t decided yet whether Ahmed will be good or bad. I think he will be a mix of both. Most people are a mix. My husband has times where I can see he is bad, but it’s never towards me, or so I know. In his work he is supposed to make the most money he can for his company and that is why we have this nice place to live and lots of other good things.

I think Ahmed will be like that. Even though it might be selfish what he did to Dylan (he could have helped him without making the boy love him), but in the end he will do what is best for his boy. I think he truly believes this was the best thing for him. If he had allowed Dylan to go through this procedure and then go on about his life, he wouldn’t be able to monitor him and make sure he is ok… right? Did I rationalize that enough?

This weekend my husband went to play soccer with his friends. It's so rare he gets to do that. Then Sunday we went down to Little Arabia in Anaheim. It is a district with a lot of Arab food and businesses. It was pretty cool. We took one of the gay couples from the parent group we are hanging out with. It was cool but my stomach is not built for heavy food.

They liked seeing his culture (He is not Arab, but there was lots of Persian stuff). There is a large Persian community down in Orange County, but it is kind of hard to find ones who will be open to a family like ours. He is beginning to make more connections. He says not to worry about it. I want to make sure our someday kids have a network to connect with his culture.


I can NOT see my husband wearing this! He gets stuff like this for me, but he prefers more standard stuff for himself. He is not very adventurous with his under-gear. :)

8 comments:

  1. Can't see my guy in it either but yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a most excellent chapter. It was a wondeful escape.

      Delete
    2. Yeah my husband would never wear something like that! But he buys stuff for me that has even less coverage. I'm glad you liked the chapter. I hope people are into it. :)

      Delete
  2. I can say that is for some peeps but not all.

    Can't wait to keep reading the story and to see where you take it. Hopefully it will be amazing like your other stories.
    Keep on writing
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I like where this story is going :)

      Delete
  3. I like where the story is going too. The futuristic neurological therapy for a boy that needs love and guidance after his total support system was wiped out is so cool. Ahmed most really love Dylan to make him his permenant boy. I know kids that hardly ever put their phones down and they their parents have trackers on them. They are so adicfed to their phones it's not even an issue. My husband buys me tight breifs too, says if you can't be vulnerable and comfortable at home with me, then it will never be home to you. Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My husband takes my phone when we go for dinner or out together. He says I only need it when he is away. We try to focus on each other and bonding and sharing. But I definitely know he has tracking software all over that phone! He is just that type. We always see where each other is so I know when he is heading home and can make dinner. They like us in the little briefs and stringy things. Mine is all about the bottom and showcasing it for him.

      Delete
  4. My husband limits my technology time. He says too much is just not healthy. When he gets home from a long day, we just want to relax and bond. I love him and depend on him as my support system, which some say makes me dependent but I actually feel stronger knowing I'm not alone. If I'm running around the house in my briefs, I'm vulnerable but it makes our connection stronger, which makes me feel stronger. Like exercises, it tears you down, but when you recover you are stronger. I might sound like an idiot, but it's how I feel. Daniel

    ReplyDelete