Saturday, July 29, 2017

Paper gold...

We went up the coast for two days for some special unplugged time together. I had never been up to Big Sur and the central coast. it was so beautiful! We're trying to spend as much time together as we can. School is starting again in a few weeks for me and he is starting some big projects. Plus we're now going through the stuff to get him on the track to citizenship. 

The interesting thing is that the legal guy who is doing stuff asked if I'd kept a diary of our relationship, just anything helpful for the immigration people. I immediately thought of Noah's Starship... um yeah I've chronicled what we've done... heh. Well it's not 100% accurate, maybe 75%, but it is two years of us. 

But I can't use it. 

How would I explain to AT that I've written all this fantasy fiction and it all started with him? I don't know what he would think. Well yes actually I do. He would love it but he would want it all taken down. It is a pretty serious invasion of our privacy. I try to cover my trail and not use our names and actual personal information, but still... How would you feel if someone turned your relationship into a book? Wrote personal details about you? 


/\ That is me when he's checking work emails or trying to play a video game /\
😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment