Sunday, July 23, 2017

Struggles

Kasper's Den Ch. 09 is posted on nifty! That means Literotica should have it posted by Wednesday or Thursday since they take awhile. You can check my author's page there to see if it posts. Please remember to comment on it and/or give it 5 stars please. 4 stars brings its rating down below the hot level and so far I have 54 out of 54 posted chapters there rated as hot. How crazy is that? 

I took a big risk with this new chapter of Kasper. I have no idea if people are going to LOVE it or HATE it but either way I'm hoping to get some feedback on it. 

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Anyone who has known me for more than a month knows I commonly get in a war with common household products. The latest offender (picture is NOT me):


Yes, listerine. You have made my list. We got big bottles from Costco because that's the size they sell. TWICE now I have cut my finger trying to get the lid off. It has these jagged child safety things on the cap when I try to open it. Plus I'm just generally unsuccessful with childproof caps. 

Anytime I get into a war with a household object, AT (the fiancee) curses it and bans it. "F*%ing knife! Who dare you to hurt my boy!" or "Stuuupid Toaster to burn my love!" and now "Evil mouthwash! You go straight to the hell!" (English is not his first language) This time he offered to take the mouthwash out of the bottle and just put it in a smaller, empty water bottle, but that seems kinda weird. 

Being the highly intelligent son of an actual rocket scientist, he took some pliers though and broke off the two little tabs holding it into the childproofing edges. Pretty smart! 

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ 

We had a pretty busy week and lots I could blog about, but I want to save some thing for the next chapter of Noah. I've started on it and I think I am going to do at least some of it from Navid's perspective. 

It's funny though. I realized that whenever I write a Noah chapter and I make notes about what is different in the story vs my real relationship, I get people trying to call me out as a fake for weird stuff. Like when I didn't know where Dallas was (I seriously didn't know, sorry people of Dallas!). So I think from here on out I'm just going to leave it and not put author's notes or try to help figure out the fact and fiction. It is what it is and why someone would read ten or twenty chapters of a story and then decide to call me out on something, I'll never know... and maybe that's ok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment