Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happiness

Ok so July 4th was a roller coaster! 

First off, Los Angeles is the capital of illegal fireworks. SO many people just shoot them off in the streets. If you've never seen it, it's wild. Apparently it's not like that in other cities that are more civilized. XD. You can imagine what it sounds like from the streets. Constant popping for three or four nights: 


Yesterday we went to two different parties. The first one made me sad, the second made me happier than anything ever has. 

We went to a pool party with friends of "Navid." It was fun and not too hot, but there was this younger hispanic couple. They were maybe a year or two older than me (I say that because one of them said he had finished his business degree). 

Then this older couple, maybe 30's or early 40's were talking about them because they were pretty cute together. The guys were in the pool and the younger couple was kissing, playing around. One of the older guys said, "Aww, young love." And they talked about it. How nice it was. 

Nobody ever said that about me and "Navid." It was one of those random comments that just hit me wrong. I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I know we are nearly 10 years apart, and he does look older than me... I just thought "Hmm, no one is ever going to say that about us." They said it about guys that are older than me... I don't know. It just got me thinking. No one's ever going to say that about us. I like being with a mature, masculine, muscled Persian guy. He is my dream. I guess... there's just always tradeoffs to not being with someone my own age... I don't know. Its hard to describe. 

It just got me thinking and I'm dangerous to myself when I think too much... 

So Party number two was a house up in the hills to watch the fireworks. 

He was holding me from behind while we watched and I felt his bulge. I was like "Oh, he's hard." He usually gets like that when we're in close contact, we both do. 

So then he kept rubbing it against me, and I was like "What the what??" I reached back to feel it and it felt weird. It wasn't his um... part. 

I asked him what it was and he said "Hmm, you should see." 

The rest you can guess. It was a ring in a box and he got down in front of me with the fireworks behind us and proposed. It is so perfect, A perfect silver band with a ring of little diamonds inside. It's masculine, not some flashy ring a lady would wear. It's 

I'm going to have to do a whole chapter about it. Happiness 

He wants to do it soon. 

More of what LA does: 




4 comments:

  1. YOURE ENGAGED?! CONGRATS EMRI! I'm so happy for you two! It's been a journey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awesome. It's been two years together.. I can't imagine my life without him.

      Delete
  2. I just love everything you write. It's so open & honest. You don't fill your stories with useless words. Great story telling. And the sex writing is so loving and HOT!
    Keep it up! (haha)
    xoxo,
    yesandgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot to me. :) My fiancee works hard to make sure I have enough moments that I can write about, even though he doesn't know anything about my stories. I'm always so humbled that people like what I write.

      Delete