Saturday, July 8, 2017

crazy heat wave

It's always so sad when I work super hard on a chapter and get no response. It happens a lot with Noah since I'm 21 chapters into it. Then I let it sit for awhile with no update and I get a lot of feedback asking why I stopped working on it. Another writer told me once his series like that get established, he only updates them once every two-three months and gets better response. 

Oh well. Now I'm back to Kasper. I have a good idea for this chapter! I have no idea how people are going to take it, but I tried to incorporate some of the interesting ideas I get from readers. I got a lot of emails saying they wanted to see Kasper with Mr. Hamad. Well I can't exactly do that for several reasons:

A) Kasper is his son's boyfriend and Mr. Hamad wouldn't do thart to him. 
B) Emi and Ali are the original couple and they will be together forever with no one else. 

But I think I can do something as exciting. 

On a side note, it hit 110 degrees yesterday in my neighborhood. "Navid" came home at lunchtime and finished up his work here. Today we're going to stay inside and watch movies. It's supposed to be over 110 today. 

SOOOOO Hot! 

4 comments:

  1. Love chapter 21 it is one of the best in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As physically close as Ali Sr. and Kasper seem, I can't imagine that relationship blossoming. Though Mr. Hamad is very protective over Kasper, just as he was with Emerson, it's non-romantic. He really babies Kasper. Though Kasper is kinda ignorant and unlucky, I would love to see him eventually exude some independence and confidence in himself. It's time for him to step up to Ali Jr and tell him to back off a bit. Ali Jr may believe he's only helping but he's becoming much too domineering over Kasper.

    On a side note, I prefer to watch the bonding relationship between Emi and Kasper form. It's endearing to see Emerson have someone with similar interests that he can stick to (which is exactly how you portray them in your writing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like writing about Emerson and Kasper. That came from how I would like to be with my boyfriend's mother, but she live on another continent. But when she was visiting us here in LA she was so sweet to me and even nudged me to stand up to her son who an be very domineering but in a way that I kind of like... if that makes sense. :)

      Delete
    2. I get it. Tbh Kasper may be one of my favorite series but it might be because I missed the Emerson stories.

      Chapter 21 of Noah's Starship though.... :o 10/10

      Delete