Saturday, July 1, 2017

Noah's Conflict

Working on chapter 21 of Noah. I am like 3/4 finished. I just need a good sex scene which gets kind of odd after 20 chapters of them enjoying each other. I am going to add some kinky stuff. Got to spice things up. I get some readers demanding that Noah and Navid sleep with other people to keep it interesting... but no they would never do that. How would I even write that chapter? I would get death threats.

We had a crazy week! "Navid" insisted on bringing me along on his business trips because I'm off from school and he likes having me with him. It's also because he was driving across LA a lot and he can use the carpool lane with me there. That may sound ridiculous, but if you've ever had to go 40-50 miles in a city like LA, you would totally get it.

We have been going to Orange County a lot for his work. He has a lot of clients down there. He really wants us to move. The weather is better and he gets more work down there. He knows there's no way I would move far from my dad like that. It's only an hour, but still... This is my home.


He even tried to bribe me with an Angels hat because I like their logo with the little "a." He says I would like it down there.

That's all the exciting news for now. I'll update when I finish Noah and then what should I write? I really do get requests to write another chapter of Cage Cock Cairo. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Please, I so loved the Caged Cairo series and it was just getting interesting. You left us readers in suspense to long in regards to the charactera of the story. We can't wait to see where it goes from where you left off.

    ReplyDelete