Saturday, July 13, 2019

Vacation and Lukas Returns

Tonight we are flying to Seattle to meet husband's family and then set sail tomorrow for the high seas. He got a later flight tonight because his family is already in Seattle and we are already going to spend 7 days on a boat with them doing lots of preplanned activities. haha. So he wanted one last day at home with just the two of us. 

I can tell he is not excited for this trip. He said the rooms on a cruise ship are small and cramped, even the big one they got for us. He says he knows he gets on my nerves when we are closed up together for too long... It is kind of true. I like my space and he can be a bit all over me when we are on trips. But I am so excited. 

IN OTHER NEWS!!

I decided I want to try and go back and clean up a previous story from my nifty work to put up on wattpad. 

Whenever I do get it published (the first few chapters) the link should be here. 


I wanted to do a cleaned up version of Lukas and the Shah. Not just edited for errors and better writing, but also with a lot of the sex taken out. I can make it more mainstream. I am definitely leaving  in the part where Lukas fingers Ari on the beach! That moment was so hot and pivotal to how things changed for them. So we'll see how it goes. 

I will be off of here for at least the next week. So please if you do read the Lukas story on wattpad please don't comment anything about Nifty! :) 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds so nice to have so much fun with your husband's family! I usually have to balance out spending time with my dad's side of the family and my mom's side of the family. It can be fun, but it can also be exhausting, so I guess I can understand how you and your husband feel at the same time. Lol.

    In other news, I'll be starting university in the fall and I decided to take a summer course to lessen the load then. I just got my first test handed back to me and I got 40% on it which is a little higher than the average result. I'm not really sure how I feel about this yet, but thetbest way I could describe it is... somewhat nerve-wracking, like I'm undergoing a change. But that's life I guess. I'll adapt.

    Speaking of, any tips for university life? Even simple stuff like don't procrastinate or make sure to sleep is fine.

    If you're reading this before, during, or after your vacation, hope you're having a great time wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip!!! Is it wrong to pray for bad wi-fi so your honey gets a real break?

    I read the first three chapters as you posted. I didn't sleep much last night. It felt like I was staying up with a friend. With the title change, I kind of figured no mentioning Nifty.

    Z is picking up my new prescriptions today. Looks like a combination of my meds aggravated my issues. The Elder at the church is trying to get me to go to a PTSD class he leads. I dunno. Most of the guys are like combat vets, guys with real issues. It's not the same thing is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is coming from a guy who doesn't know much about PTSD or any major trauma whatsoever, but hoping to help a little with this comment.

      I don't think there's much harm in attending a PTSD class, even when the people there are different. When I feel down and when I see someone with a worse problem than mine, there's a sort of peace of mind in the back of my mind, knowing that there's someone with a similar or even worse problem than mine. It may be a little condescending when you think about it, but it's true.

      If anything, you can attend one, see if it works, if not, no need to come again.

      Either way, I hope your situation will improve soon. Good luck to you!

      Delete
  3. I hope you guys are having a fabulous time!! I am still super jealous. I want my guy to take me somewhere Tropical and fun!!

    We miss you Emri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up the past few days... Haven't read the new version of Lukas but, I have to say, I am not typically into the sex scenes in books because they are usually just ridiculous but those scenes in Lukas and the Shah were so freaking HOTTT!

    ReplyDelete