Sunday, December 16, 2018

Finishing Ari's Day

It was so nice to just be home the last two days without having final projects and things to work on! Everything is done and the tutor checked over things before we uploaded them so I feel good about it. 

My husband has been wrapping up his deals for the end of the year and setting his calendar for January so we can have a nice trip with his parents in Texas. 

Chapter 18 of Lukas & The Shah is 2/3 finished and I'm doing things a little differently with this chapter. I wanted to show things from Ari's perspective and a different side of things. It's tough writing from the alpha's brain. I don't know how it works. I've been with my husband for 3.5 years and he still surprises me sometimes with how he thinks or what he wants. 


Sometimes when we are out with his friends I kind of disappear quietly at his side tucked into a booth at a restaurant. I see him in a different light. Even though I don't know what they are saying, I can tell he jokes and talks about things he would think are inappropriate for me to hear. I imagine Ari like that when he is with men and away from Lukas. A man on his own. 

It's been fun learning who Ari is and where his boundaries are. Obviously these guys have different expectations for their boys than they do for themselves. Ari can be in situations where he would never allow Lukas. We'll see where that leads him. 

5 comments:

  1. Really curious about 'the secret life of Ari' ;-) Who knows what a daddy does when he's not with his boy. Do you know that about A.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how he is when he isn't with me, but I don't distrust him. He's a pretty committed daddy and we are "together" enough to where he doesn't have a chance to find it elsewhere. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm anxious to read that! If you could figure out how our guys think, it would sure make things easier at times. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real! As long as we've been together there are still some things that surprise me about him. But I'm pretty good at anticipating what he will want.

      Delete
  3. I'm curious to how ari and lukas look like in real life!!!!😀

    ReplyDelete