Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Thoughts...

I'm pretty much finished with the last Lukas chapter. I tried to include all the things people asked for. I just need to go over it once more before I send it in. This one was so hard to write. I still need one good ending paragraph. After this I am going to take a break for awhile. 

I didn't want to mess it up, but also I am very distracted these days with all the baby stuff going on. Every time I look at the chapter I open up another window and look at some parent blog or watch some youtube video or something about babies. 

At first I was just going along with the baby thing to make my husband happy, but now I am really getting into it. There is so much information out there about baby first aid, feeding, changing, cleaning, babyproofing, etc... It is like an avalanche every time I hit search. Then I look up and my husband is there waiting for dinner. 

He loves that I am getting into this so much. I even dragged him through the baby clothes at Target when we were just there to grab laundry soap. 

It snowed today around LA! None here, but it is SO cold!! We are setting records this week. 

In the next few weeks we should find out if the fertilization is a go. It takes time. 

His sperm is all good though. They said it should work nicely. He was so proud like he expected a trophy. I joked that he should get a medal. I ordered him a gold one from amazon. They didn't have any that mentioned sperm... 



9 comments:

  1. Not a medal but... it could be fun...

    https://www.cafepress.com/+classic_thong,352160678

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trophy?

      https://www.zazzle.com/happy_sperm_award-256195064169838847

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that first one, I thought it was a jockstrap.

      Delete

    3. Emri S.February 22, 2019 at 6:00 AM
      Those are cute! how funny! The one I ordered just says #1 first place.
      :) I just thought it was so funny how proud he was. Like of course he would have champion sperm. He is very competitive so I'm glad his juice was too.

      Delete
  2. That's cute! Of course the guy who has to be best at everything has to be good at that too. I'm excited for you and I can't wait to find out that you guys are expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh chapter 20 got me so hot I jumped Zahir the minute he came home... He says thank you by the way.

    Good night my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it posted!! Yay!! Thank you. I am so worried about how people will like it... or if they will like it.

      Delete
    2. I loved it. I have 6 stories in various states of completion. How you manage chapter after chapter to keep focus is amazing. Z tells me I have the attention span of a small dog...

      On the subject of dogs... I tried the puppy play with Z. He did not like it. "My princess is no dog." He went on to say that I did not need to work so hard to get his interest. "That is mine to keep."

      It is looking like a Disney wedding. Have you ever heard of the tree house villas? I grew up in Florida and hadn't heard of them, but they look amazing in the pictures. Moe and Stacy are working on getting several booked for a week. Apparently we both get a crown and it is done under canopy. It also seems that the Disney CAST has done this several times.

      Delete
    3. The puppy play! Haha! It is kind of a joke now with me and Ash. He likes my little roleplay adventures. He says I have a good imagination. The Disney place sounds cool!! We stayed at the resort they have in the disney here, California lodge. It is so pretty. I don't think the disney here has room to make crazy big places like the florida one.

      Delete