Friday, November 16, 2018

Lukas chugs along

So much so much! I have a wall of color coded sticky notes with check marks. I think we are finally ready for NYC! Red sticky notes was tech stuff (he has a lot of duplicate cables), yellow was fun clothes, green was sleep clothes, blue was nice going out clothes, white was bathroom stuff (I love when he takes me shopping at Staples!). 

Dinner is ready and I'm waiting for him to come home so he can go over everything I packed and make sure we are ready. Usually he is the one who tells me what to pack, but he's been busy and I'm kind of an adult now so I'm trying to be better about these things. 

On a good note I got an inspired dream for what to do with Lukas OMG it was hot. My husband woke me up because he said I was "Doing unnatural things" to him. A boy isn't supposed to do that to his man. I think it'll work out great, but I already know people will be demanding a spinoff series. I have a bad habit of creating super interesting side characters. I already have about 3/5 of the chapter written. Hopefully I have time up there to work on it too. 

I think I got it from watching an interview with Rami Malek. Egyptian men are beautiful. Like this one... 

And Rami Malek-
Those eyes are everything!


Well so tomorrow we are off! The winter coats are ready and I am prepared to not be warm for a week unless I'm snuggled into his chest. It is supposed to be snowing and beautiful up there. We want to see the big tree lit up and all the fun winter stuff. I can't wait! 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in New York! It's one of my fave cities in the world. Really curious what you came up with for Lukas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post-It notes rock!

    I tried your idea... tenderly caressing my tummy, "Zahir, I think I am pregnant."

    He looked at me as if I was insane, and gave me a biology refresher... 15 minutes of playtime we missed out on...

    ;) A good laugh was had in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so cute. Mine wouldn’t bother with the lesson. He thinks I’m an idiot but a cute one.

      Delete