Sunday, September 1, 2019

Best Day Ever

We had a great weekend! 

My husband invited the gay student group guys over today for game day and he also invited his friends over. It was awesome. I made food and he grilled burgers for everyone then his friends watched a game in the living room and my friends played games in the dining room. 

It was weird having the two groups together. His friends are bulky handsome middle eastern guys and mine are more guys like me. They got along ok though, but no love connections were made. I think my friends were fascinated by his and his were on good behavior. I'm sure he told the how important it is that I make a group down here. He is awesome like that. I love him. :) 

My friends stayed until 5ish and then went home. Husband took me and his friends to a sports grill place for dinner. Two of them are staying the night down here since tomorrow is a holiday. They are playing video games with my husband in the living room now and I am chilling in the bedroom. It was a really great day! I am so glad we have a house where his friends can come down and stay. They are liking it down here. It's so much nicer and quieter than LA. 

My friends loved our house. Most of them live at home and are from down here. It's kinda cool. I am starting to be ok with Orange County. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy your event went well. I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was not too bad :) Lots of fun and new friends.

      Delete