Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday... is it wednesday already??

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. I made him a strawberry cake because it's the one cake I have made that really made him nod his head and smile. I'm not super chefy. It was a box mix and I added strawberries and got the strawberry cream cheese icing that is crazy unhealthy but really good! 

Not much is going on with me. I am taking a break from writing and starting my fall classes. I am only taking a few. I could just push myself and finish my degree, but my husband wanted me to slow down and not be so stressed out so I can keep our house clean (I always accidentally type "his house") and keep up with my workouts. He wants us to travel a bit more this fall too so doing too many classes would not be good. 

Tomorrow I'm going back to meet up with the gay students game group again. They are pretty cool. Sunday we hung out with them and played games. I know it was boring for my husband, a group of six nerdy white gays. :) But he tried. He always tries when it comes to me. He says it is important he keeps me happy and building some community here. 

So Hayden will come back, soon. I already started on the next chapter. I am kind of thinking out where to go with it. 

School is starting again for Hayden and Tank. That will let them see each other more and without parental oversight. Could be a good thing, but Hayden might meet some other guys too. I'll see where the characters go. 

Also, how to end it! I need to end it and maybe 25 chapters would be a good solid number. 

A lot of stories on Wattpad have like 99 chapters or more, but the chapters are like 2-3 pages where Hayden is usually a solid 9-10 pages. 


4 comments:

  1. Bummer we have to wait for more Hayden, but your studies should have priority! :-)

    Did your husband have a nice birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a great birthday, it was simple. Tomorrow night is his small party here with his friends at our house so he is excited for that. :)

      Delete
  2. And now it’s Thursday already!! Yeah, if you get too burnt out you may accidentally turn in Lukas for school and post a paper or project on Wattpad. That would be embarrassing, haha.
    Cheers to new friends and HBD to the husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be insane! haha. But I could see it happening. I do weird things like that all the time, but I usually catch before sending.

      Delete