Sunday, June 4, 2017

Noah posted

The 20th chapter of Noah's Starship is posted, but only on nifty. Literotica is very slow these days so I don't know when they will approve it. 

I've officially been a houseboy for two weeks now (not taking summer classes). It's going ok, I make more elaborate dinners for him when he gets home. Luckily we live in a pretty walkable area with a grocery store nearby and a gym in our complex so I have everything I need. 

He hasn't told me yet where we're supposed to go this summer, but his dad says he is excited to see us. 

Up next is a chapter of Kasper's Den. I think I'm on chapter 7. I'm about halfway through it. It's really good! I keep going back to edit it and then adding on. I'll definitely finish it sometime this week. Being home most of the day I have time to write. 



No comments:

Post a Comment