Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kasper 8 is done

I finally finished Kasper ch. 8. It took forever because I'm also working on chpt. 21 of Noah and then life just got really busy. I like this new chapter of Kasper, but it might not be that well received because it lays a lot of groundwork for future storylines. That's sometimes unpopular. People always like the chapters where the big drama happens, but I also need the chapters to guide them there. 

Noah 21 is going to be a really crazy chapter. So much is going on with the family and "Navid." It turns out ok though. It always does, right? :) 

Anyways. I don't think anyone reads this blog so I am likely to stop updating it soon. But it is kind of helpful to explain what's going on behind the scenes. 

It's hot this week! 

4 comments:

  1. We do read it! It's so interesting to hear the back stories...I hope you don't stop writing the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was wondering. I'm fine with silent readers. I just wasn't sure anyone actually liked this :) haha.

      Delete
  2. Up until a few days ago, I used to check your blog everyday since it was updated fairly frequently. I come back to find that I've missed not one, but two entries! Gah!

    So many authors have gone MIA in the middle of their stories; your blog is a lifeline for me. I'd've been happy if you said, "Working on Kasper. Taking longer than expected. It is hot"

    I may be a silent reader but trust me, I AM reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot. Kasper 8 is now posted on Literotica. Working on a chapter of Noah's Starship next.

      Delete