Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kasper Six

I am finishing up chapter six of Kasper's Den. It should post in a few days. This story is just writing itself... maybe because school is out and I'm home during the day with free time to just think. It feels so raw, but I like it a lot. 

This chapter coming out soon was the first one that I actually cried when I read over it for editing. I never really cry like that, even when writing Noah which is my own story about me and my guy. There's just something about Kasper I really identify with.

I don't know why. I just know too many guys who went through things like Kasper did. I guess I did too with rejection. Maybe we all do. My dad is super supportive and of course my Persian guy is endlessly caring, but wow I found some emotions I didn't know I had with this one. 

One scene in it has Amir holding Kasper and it just totally encapsulated how I feel in my boyfriend's arms. Like nothing else matters and no one can ever hurt me. There's a really long sex scene too for those of you who requested it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment