Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Colton, Miami

Good news or Bad news first? 

Good news! We are going to *drumroll* Miami!! A. got invited with some investors who think we are a "cute couple." It's these older gays, two guy couples. They are very nice and throwing big business A.'s way and they want us to go to Miami with them!! I haven't been! A. has been, but just to the airport connecting to Italy.  I'm so excited! They said it is like a flat LA, but very Cuban. 



Maybe Miami will inspire a new series. It looks so pretty! 

The Bad news: Colton is kinda dead. Almost no response to it. I think people are over the series, which is fine. I was planning to do a spin-off of Julian into his own series, but this last chapter got almost no response from readers. I think I need something new and exciting. Not sure if I'll write more of it. They're kind of at an ok stopping point. 

I am almost finished with the semester! I'm excited. Can't wait! 

8 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm starting colton now. I've been reading your other stories. I'm pretty sure colton is amazing as well. I'll give you feedback after reading it. I'm sure there's people reading it. I know thats's ungratefull after your hard work but most people don't give feedback even if they love the story (i've done it as well with other authors). You're really talented and i hope you keep on writting.

    Have fun in Miami. I wish i could go there. Its one of my dream vacations.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I am so excited to go. I'm hoping it inspires something new to write about

      Delete
  2. Enjoy Miami... I guess it is more exotic outside looking in. I prefer Jordan, life here is easier for me.

    You stories and relationship with A inspired me to take the leap. I wish I could marry my guy, not an option here.

    I binge read your Colton series while I was in the hospital. Had a run in with the local wildlife and lost a week. I have to admit I enjoy your Hamad family of stories more.

    I love your writing.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordan would be very cool. I'm sorry you got hurt! I will get back to the Hamad saga at some point. I do love them! :)

      Delete
  3. PS bring your heaviest sunscreen and prepare for THICK (humid) AIR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about your other stories? I am still waiting on bated breath to see how the chapters turn out for them as well. Your an amazing writer and I have loved anything you have produced so far. Please keep the chapters coming. Your keeping us in suspense for too long

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colton is good just like the rest of your stories. Have fun in Miami with your man and see what will make it fun. The Colton story is good as is your other stories. Have a good time and Peace to the both of you (A and you)
    Aclassylady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of those readers; which I believe we are the majority, that don’t make time to write comments on new stories posted. I also prefer reading more that one chapter at a time. I always want more. I’m so greedy like that. please try finishing Colton. One thing I don’t like about Nifty is that there’is not rating, only writing email to let the authors know we are there. That’s why I prefer Literotica. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi and tell you I am a loyal reader and to thank you for sharing your stories. Most importantly, I love reading your blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete