Friday, March 30, 2018

We have a house! again! lol & Colton pic thoughts

If you've followed the house drama on my blog, you know that A bought us a house in WAY down there Orange County that was a little too secluded and gated. It was beautiful though and he used his connections to fix it up super nice, but then an Asian couple saw it and offered us an insane amount. So we agreed to sell it and use the profit for another house we could owe less on. 

Anyways! So we got it. We saw it this afternoon. He took me down. It's closer to the beach cities (Newport) and it's a little smaller and older, but SERIOUSLY. When you step out into the nice backyard and you can feel the ocean breeze even though it's a few miles inland. Wow. I was like "Seriously this is it!" The inside is nice too. 

He's going to redo it and open up the kitchen so we have one big area for living/dining/cooking. That was what I really wanted because lots of times I'm trying to talk to him from the kitchen while he's working on his laptop on the couch or at the table and he's like "WHAT Baby??" The location is cool too. It's a lot closer to restaurants and shopping and fun stuff. We're not old yet and I don't want to be trapped out in the hills with old OC snobs. 

I can't wait. I'm getting used to the idea of being an online student, kind of. It just will be less hard if I'm not so lonely at home and my dad can work different hours than the husband so he'll be there more. 

Dad doesn't really entertain me, but I do miss taking care of him and making sure he's ok. He likes sports and tv and fixing things. He'll finally have a garage area for his tools instead of in the corner of his bedroom. He liked that the house has a workbench that the former owners never really used so it's nice. They had put in a nice counter on it and left the original cover on it. Dad was like "What the hell?" It was 1990 in there. I think dad has been lonely living without me the last few years since I moved in with A. It'll be good to have him back. 

Someone emailed asking what I thought Colton looked like. I couldn't quite place the name of the pic I had in my head, then I remembered Froy Gutierrez. The way he's so playful and boyish and semi gay in his roles really makes me think of Colt. 



Chapter six of Tabula Colton is up. Check it out. So far I got no feedback, lol. Sometimes that happens when I post too often. I need to hold out on chapter seven for a week or so. 

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE keep writing! I love your stories and Tabula Colton is so intriguing.
    Co.Ne.Me.Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabula Colton is really good. I’m waiting to see if Mr. Takada is a hero or a villain. The cheating aspect is also interesting and adds to the angst. Can’t wait for more .

    ReplyDelete