Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Colton Twists

I have up the first five chapters of Tabula Colton and so far it's going pretty well. It's going to have some major developments in the next chapter when Colton starts to get some answers, or at lease he thinks he does. It might take another twist in the next chapter. 

Life with me is good. I'm back from spring break and in classes. We have like six more weeks. I'm actually looking forward to wrapping it up and I'm getting excited to look at new houses with Ash [the husband]. 

The last three weeks it rained so much and was cold, but today it's hot and OMG the boys of campus are peeling off those shirts in big numbers. They had some mariachi band playing in front of the union and there were lots of skater guys out lounging on the lawn with their shirts off. You kind of get used to it in SoCal but it's that first day of real spring weather that brings it out like crazy. 



I was too scared to take pics, but OMG. It just hits you like every spring. I remember at my high school they'd skate around during lunch break and I'd pretend I wasn't perving. 

Writing the Colton series takes me back to High School. It was only a few years ago, but I remember feeling so different then. I was the scared quiet friend who luckily had a group. I never got bullied or anything, people just left me alone until I met Ash. He was like the first non-gay (at least I thought) guy who saw me. He was older and confident and saw the world so differently than I did. He made me feel important. He saw me. 

3 comments:

  1. Not sure but I think this is the first time you mention your husbands name ‘Ash’.. was it a slip up? You used to referred to him as ‘A’.. Love it ... High school time are always good too remember. Although my favorite school time was middle school and of course College. Take pics of those hot skater boys in campus... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I can't believe I did that. lol. Oh well. I think you're the only one who caught it.

      Delete
  2. Vresta wasn't... I just assumed it was short for part of something else...

    ReplyDelete