Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Tabula Colton

I wrote the first chapter of a new series called "Tabula Colton."  

I was all excited because it posted in both Authoritarian and Adult Youth on Nifty, but then when I opened it the formatting was crazy off and full of question marks where quotation marks and apostrophes should be. Ugh! not good! 

So I fixed it and reposted and now it's all good. But I think the damage is already done and no one read it. I usually get a bunch of feedback with a new story, but this one only got a few emails pointing out the mistakes in formatting. :) Oh well! 

The story is interesting. Here's the synapsis of the first chapter: 
----
Waking up from being hit by a car, Miguel finds himself in the body of a teenage white boy named Colton whose guardian/lover is an older muscle-daddy, mixed-race (Asian-black-white) man he only knows as Mr. Takada. The police report shows that Miguel Montes never existed and now he’s figuring out life as a gay teen, but more secrets are to come…
----

I'm not sure where I'll go with it. I have a lot of chapter 2 written. The idea came from some business investment guys my husband works with. He has this one client who is this really hot Japanese-American guy who is always kind of flirty with me and a fantasy I had...

I see Colton and Mr. Takada as this, but you can picture them how you want if you read it:


5 comments:

  1. I just read both chapters of the new stories and I love them. I love how you've developed the characters along the way. I can't wait to read more of them as you post them and see where the story develops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm working on chapter 3. I have so many directions I could go with this story but I Don't want it to get too unrealisticly wild. :)

      Delete
  2. I don’t usually leave comments when reading nifty. The whole thing of going through my email thing in order to leave a comment makes me lazy 😕.. but I love reading your blog and all your stories. Tabula Colton is a very interesting, innovating story. It’s like two souls are in one body. Many new clues pop up on every chapter leaving so many possibilities to unveil this Mistery. Keep up the good work. I will keep checking for updates. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I'm on chapter six right now. First five are up. I finally get to write my big long story arc that is actually kind of thrilling in my head.

      Delete
  3. I first started reading your work with Lukas and the Shah, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. I have also read Ahmed's Cub, which is a follow-on of Tabula Colton, but I confess I switched to AC after a couple of chapters of TC.

    ReplyDelete