Sunday, March 18, 2018

Tabula Colton 3

Tabula Colton chapter 3 is up now. I hope people like it. I haven't gotten too much response, but I really like writing it and the story is piecing itself together in my head. It's kind of hard writing and doing school. This is kind of crunch time, but I have spring break coming up so I mapped out my projects and papers to get them done. 



A, the husband, is getting really busy with work and Oh! The big news! 

So that couple that was looking at our new house. We finished the remodel and they love it. It turns out that their parents bought a house down the street so now they REALLY want our house. A. told them that I didn't really want to sell it and they upped the offer and then it got appraised for higher. The Orange County real estate market is CRAZY! A. says we are going to make a crazy profit off it and now he kind of wants to get in on the real estate flipping craze. I told him sure he can do that but I don't want us to have to move every six months when we finish a house. 

He says we will find a house just for us and then we can flip other houses on the side. He has a few investors that are wanting to put in the money for it so basically he would just find the places and use his connections to fix them up and then sell them. He works so hard. He just really loves what he does. He's a workaholic for sure. He's trying to build up something so he can spend time with our kids when we have them and have a secure future for us. That's good. I just try to keep him from getting too stressed out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment