Saturday, April 7, 2018

New page! New Chapter!

I updated my writing website: https://sites.google.com/view/emri/

I added a page for the new story  I also published chapter 8 of  Tabula Colton, but I totally effed up the formatting so it'll take another day to sort out. It adds question marks all over the place. :( It does that so randomly. 

I made a cover pic for Tabula Colton. I used Froy Gutierrez for Colton. I was surfing around for pics of how I picture Colton and Froy just fit every little box. For Takada I found the perfect look, but he's actually Vietnamese-American so um yeah sorry guys! I can't go back and make him half Vietnamese! But he just has that hot daddy look Colton would fall for... with medical assistance. 


1 comment:

  1. Tabula Colton— is a very different and interesting story. Poor Colton now has all this mixed up feeling. I don’t know if telling his daddy will be a smart option, but it sits just right as he is supposed to get more dumb. Sucks... poor kid. That daddy has some insecurities and lacks self confidence which led him to do all those things to his boy. ���� Thanks Emri for the more often updates.

    ReplyDelete