Thursday, April 26, 2018

Chapter 12 of Colton

Chapter 12 of Colton is wrapping up. I just need some sex scene stuff to finish it. I'm doing the whole chapter from Julian's perspective waking up with his twin Jackson and what happens to them. Do they get saved and save Colton or does one of them get fixed and the other wiped and then Julian is the trapped one? Or are they both wiped and packaged as a deal to the highest bidder? Hmmmm Decisions! 


Then there's the thought about how to write about twins and possible twincest or all that stuff. lol. It gets into weird waters. 

On the life front. We have a house! We are fixing it up. It's an older house in a more walkable area of Orange County and closer to the beach and life and fun and Disney. yay. It's a little smaller and it was a lot pricier, but I think we will be happier there. 

A registered me for online classes. He's letting me take two of them this summer, one after the other and then four in the fall but they're easier than what I did this semester. I am wrapping up my projects for school. It's so sad. I have two weeks really and then I'll be an online student and a full time houseboy. He says after this next year he wants us to get started on the child process. 

We have someone who wants to carry a child for us, maybe twins. She's excited about it (my cousin). So he is doing that DNA test thing to find out my true ancestry and hopefully find an egg donor that is close to that and then he will supplement it with his Persian seed and the babies will probably look just like him. haha. He comes from super strong genetics. 

He is the exact image of his father, only he is a little darker because his mother is more Arab than Persian. So I bet I will be raising babies that look nothing like me no matter what we do. I'm ok with that. He's a handsome guy. 






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this story bro, can't wait for the update

    ReplyDelete