Friday, November 22, 2019

Texas and Colton

Well we are in Texas! We flew in and we'll be here for at least this week. I am excited. His family has big plans for their first Thanksgiving here. His mom is going to make a feast. 

Also. I started retooling Tabula Colton for Wattpad. Please check it out if you want to see what I do with it. Also please vote on each chapter so I can feel better about myself. hahahaha. 

Steven R McQueen is my Colton. Henry Golding is my Mr. Takada. :) 


In the original series I kind of got off track with side characters. I want to bring it back and rework the ending of it. Also I am going to add an ending! haha. The story never really had one on nifty. 

Anyways! Lots of relaxing family time should help my husband with stress. He is going to cut back on the work next week. Our flight was quick and uneventful. I slept, he typed, plane flew. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you and hubby have a relaxing time. I can't wait to see what you do with your colton story. Happy early Thanksgiving to you and A and family. Hope you have a good one.
    Aclassylady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are having fun with his family. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Colton is my favorite of your stories :-) Curious te see what you do with it!

    The part with te twins always was hot, but you did loose sight of Colton in the end. Hope he gets a better ending this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am going through the chapters and realizing how much sex I have to cut out from it. hah. It's ok to have it on wattpad but it can't be as explicit as it is on nifty. This will be challenging but I like the story.

      Delete