Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Kasper & Kyle & life is changing

I finished chapter 11 of Kasper's Den and posted it on nifty: 
http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/beginnings/kaspers-den/

It will post tomorrow on Literotica under the gay stories tab. 

In chapter 11 I introduced Kasper's brother Kyle. Kyle has been wasting the money Mr. Hamad gave Kasper's family and so Mr. Hamad brings him to Satra for punishment. I'm halfway through the first chapter of it and I really like it. 

Personal wise things are good. I started the new semester this week and got a sad surprise. "A" (the fiancee, wedding soon...) applied for me to change to an online student starting this summer. It needed to be done, but I didn't know he had actually done it. 

He bought a house for us down in Orange County so me going to my current college isn't going to work. I knew that. I totally knew that and understood it, but seeing the email saying I am accepted to be an online student was like a punch in the stomach. I got really mad at him when he picked me up. He got a phone call though so he couldn't talk about it while he drove me home. 

Usually when he drives he puts my hand on the shifter and his hand covers mine and our fingers play around. but I kept my hand and just stared out the window fuming. Then when we got home he had to rush off to a meeting and I just got out of the car and left without kissing him. He was still on his call so he just kind of looked sad at me through the car window while he waited for me to go in the house and lock the door. 

I watched him wait a few minutes looking sad and then drive away. I immediately felt bad and guilty. I know he is a practical guy and a total daddy. Of course he filed for me to change to online. He probably put it on his list of things to take care of with our move. He's a long range planner and he knows I would wait til the last minute or forget about it. He's a dad, dads do those things. He's busy building his business and financial safety for us and I acted like a spoiled kid. 

So I texted him that I was mad at him but sorry I didn't kiss him goodbye. He wrote back that he was sorry it upset me and I should eat a cookie. He's always so quick to forgive and act like whatever I did was ok. We talked when he got home and he said I was just really sad about leaving the campus (I don't like change) and leaving the valley I've spent my whole life in. It's true... 


No comments:

Post a Comment