Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fiancee and the Male Nurse

I was in class today, A (the fiancee) didn't want me going today because I'm still sick, but I hate to miss classes. Anyways! So I'm sitting there in class I learn forward and my nose starts bleeding. Luckily the girl next to me had tissues and the professor asked if anyone would walk with me to the health office. This guy who I guess was ready to get out of there offered to walk me so he carried my stuff and took me over there while I held a red wad of tissues. My nose was really bad. 

I go to the health office and this nurse [mid 20's, dark, very gay, cute] takes me back and fixes me up with an ice pack and tissues then looks up my emergency info in the computer which of course is linked to A (the fiancee). A doesn't answer, so I tell him to call from my phone. 

I didn't even think about him using my phone until he opened it and saw A is listed under the Persian word for Daddy, "Baba." 

The nurse was like "Oh, are you middle eastern? This is your father?" 

He starts to call without waiting for an answer and holds up the phone to show he approves of the picture I have of A when it calls him. He explains "Hello sir, this is ___ from ____, your son is pretty sick..." 

So then I guess A freaked out on him because he starts reassuring him that I'm not dead. Then! Then! Then! The nurse guy gets flirty with A! I was ready to take a swipe at him but I was feeling woozy from the blood loss. Then he took my phone and left while still talking to A. I'm like, "WTF?" 

The doctor checked me out after that and gave me a prescription for antibiotics for sinus junk. I took a nap until A got there. 

Then the nurse comes back once A arrived. He was totally flirting with him. A just grabbed my backpack and my phone and took me to the car. He acted like he didnt even know the hot nurse guy was all over him. He just laughed when I brought it up and said I was driven mad by the sickness. 

So next time I get sick on campus I'll take my business elsewhere! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment