Tuesday, August 8, 2017

keedz

I saw this hot guy at the grocery store today with a little 2 yr old in his cart. He looked like he just came from the gym and they were talking about what to make for dinner. He sounded straight, I don’t know. It just got me daydreaming how nice that would be to be out and pushing a cart with a kid and shopping, talking about what to make for dinner when Baba (Persian word for dad) gets home from work. They were so cute.

I know our plan is to wait until I finish school and I'm already stressed enough being a full time student and taking care of our home. I also know that AT (the fiancee) is very very ready to start a family with me. He gets very happy when I bring up having kids. I never understood it before we got together, but now I can see his excitement.



I can see us going around the park or at the grocery store with a baby strapped to my chest. I can see us finding couple friends who have similar aged kids.

I know me finishing school first is non negotiable. AT promised my dad that I would finish and he would pay for it. He is very much a guy who keeps his word, and it's always good to have a college degree in case something happens to him or us and I have to support the family.

But... But... But I want one.

I'm also going to have to learn how to drive and we'll need a car, and a bigger house.

Yesterday I went with AT for work. He had some meetings and some reports to prepare. We ended up way down in Orange County and he showed me a few houses and neighborhoods he likes. They were in very safe, quiet areas. He definitely wants to get us down there before we have kids.

3 comments:

  1. Emri! Long time no hear from you? How is life? Has bae-thang given consideration to letting to drive?

    (I low-ley have been hoping that you would some day start posting on GayAuthors)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Im ok. I did post on gay authors and well it didn't go so well. That site is much smaller and their audience likes much shorter chapters with no actual sex description. So my stuff was too long and too um... graphic? I guess? haha. So I just stopped.

      Delete
  2. Kids were the best part of Oz and my life together. Considering how many good times we had that's saying something. They were my rocks, my support, as he passed. It is like good family multiplies the joy and halves the pain of life.

    ReplyDelete