Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Playlist

Writing is going a little slower these days. We've had some pretty big events this summer and I want to get them right. 

I am all about Mura Masa these days. I changed out some of the songs in our sex playlist. I am so in love with this song and the video is bomb: 


The gay couple in the video kind of reminds me of me and the fiancee, just the size difference between us. He is taller but not crazy tall and bulkier, muscular. But when he stands over me like that and I just feel surrounded by him. And that poor Japanese girl. I want to hug her. 

Lovesick is another good one. I expect big things from this guy. 

The rules for our sex playlist is that we can only remove songs we added and it has to be at least somewhat half and half of us. It's kind of funny when I add a new song and he like stops and nods his head and listens to see if he likes it. 

Most of my music is like get down to it beats. His style is more sweet tender love and a lot of Persian stuff. Sometimes it's a slow Persian song that is soulful and he'll stop and look down at me and sing in his deep, flat tone. He's not the best, but for me it's just so perfect. 

The thing about sex playlist is that there is only one situation in which we can play it. So it's no good in the car or for cleaning or other things. You have to save those songs. Ok back to writing Noah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment