Monday, January 13, 2020

January 13th

We are getting back to normal here. Lots of holiday travel. Texas was good. 

So my Lukas story got reported. I kinda knew it was coming because the chapters got more and more explicit. I kept pushing the boundaries and I guess someone thought it needed to be labeled as mature. The later chapters are definitely mature, but the first twenty or so are heavily edited... but whatever. 

Things are good with me and the husband. Now that we are back home we have some space again. 

The problem is that he has no need for space from me. If it were up to him, I would just stay at his side at all times. For me, I need some room. It's hard to write or blog or be creative when he is right next to me. Now we are home and he is working and driving around LA so I have some home time. 

The worst was last week when we went for business up in northern california. The room he booked was at an old hotel in San Francisco where the rooms are tiny. Not only were we together all day and night, but we were together in a small space. :) 

I shouldn't complain. He loves me like crazy and takes care of me and works to make a nice life for me... but I need some room to breathe sometimes. 

School is starting again next week. I should be finishing my degree this summer. That is crazy. I feel like I have been a college student forever. 

I am working on the Tabula Colton series on Wattpad. I labeled it mature ahead of time. It limits exposure to the series, but I guess it is good to do that. 

Happy New Year. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! hope that 2020 will be good to you!

    Good to finally hear from you too!

    And lol, it kinda sounds like you had too much time with your husband, but that's ok. If I were to guess, I'd say he'd notice if you were starting to feel uncomfortable. If he doesn't, then you can bring it up with him too. Only concern would be to not ignore it for too long.

    It sucks that your story got reported, but people will be people. Can't control them ;-( But I'm sure that the writing is great and I'll be sure to check them out once they're released!

    Other than that, it sounds like you're doing great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He has zero issues with having me at his side 24/7. I am the one who is like "Uh... hey... I'm going to go chill for a little bit."

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Good to see you blogging again. I missed your updates. Also glad to hear you got some space again. No matter how much you love someone, being with them 24/7 is not a good idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete