Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Finally

I finally finished Chapter 22 of Noah's Starship. I can't believe it's been almost three months since I published a story. I submitted it so it should be up on nifty soon and then literotica later (they take forever to post). I got sick this week. I hate being sick and it happens so rarely. 

The fiancee ("Navid" in the stories) went to Rite Aid and bought me half the store. He freaks out when I'm sick. It's just sinus stuff and there's wildfires burning all over California. That mixes with the heat and smog to make for one unhappy me.  

Thanks everyone for being patient. It should post soon and then I can work on another chapter of Kasper. I have an idea for a new story, but I already have too many stories going on. heh. 

I'm seeing a TON of guys around LA with Jogger shorts and some look pretty hot. This guy below is wearing pulled up jogger pants, but they make them in shorts now. I'm going to get some. It's still warm here (95 today 😒). 



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, well more like I finally looked it up. And I am very happy I am reading more abou you (author). I’ve been patiently waiting for updates and I know it’s worth the wait. Thanks for a great new chapter on Noah. The scene about when you”Emri” and your father-in-law is nerve racking. I hope they truly come to accept you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete