Sunday, September 10, 2017

working

Finally working on the next Noah's Starship. I'm 13 out of my usual 20 pages (try to get just over 10k words per chapter). It's starting to come together. I just feel super busy with too much going on and the weeks roll by without it. 

I always hate when I find a good series and then the author just drops off the planet, but now I kinda see why. Especially if it's good, you feel like Ugh what if I write a crap chapter and it effs it up? Or you feel like you've used all your good ideas and the fountains dry up for awhile, but then they come back. 

Life is good, just too much good going on and I get anxious about it when things spin too fast. 

3 comments:

  1. We are going to enjoy reading your work, whatever the final outcome is. Because it came from you and we love you and the how you can capture us with your words. We realize your life is buzy,because our lives are buzy. Planning a marriage on any level is a very stressful and then throw relocation and school on top of that. It's a miracle you can find time for writing.

    Again, we as your adorable fans understand and will wait patiently for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Darrell, we will wait patiently because your stories are worth it. Just focus on yourself and take time. Thank you for all the hard Arab men you float our way :)

    BTW: My name is nt Jessica, it comes up as Jessica for some reason hahaha
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are always worth the wait, and a highlight of my day.

    ReplyDelete