Sunday, February 27, 2022

February!

 I don't know if anyone reads blogs anymore, just wanted to get some thoughts down. 

I haven't written much at all, and it really doesn't help that there's a fantastic new storyline brewing my head, because i'm not allowing myself to start a new series until I wrap up at least one of the open ones I have on wattpad. 

If you don't know about my wattpad series, click here to read them

I don't know why... we've been in covid mode for two years now, but these last three months have really hit me. I think it's partially that my husband (the alpha persian) canceled my spring courses because he was worried they would make me go back on campus before covid is somewhat calmed down. 

We argued about it, and then like two weeks later the Cal State Univ. system announced they were opening campuses again so he was correct. He refuses to let me go on a public campus everyday like that and two of the classes I need were only being offered online until things opened.  

So then I decided I need a job. He always offers for me to work for him, but doing his receipts and expense reports and things is not really something I want to do with my life. 

The plan was that we'd have children by now, but the surrogacy thing didn't work out the time we tried it... and it really sucked... and neither of us want to start that again right now. 

The cafe place we like to walk to for dinner sometimes has openings, but just when he said he would think about it, there were two tourists robbed and shot just down the street. He saw that on the news and immediately said the cafe would not be ok for me. He said I have enough work taking care of him and our home. 

I know this is all temporary. I know I will go back and finish my classes and degree (I just need like four classes more!). I know life will go back to normal, and he'll run out of excuses why I shouldn't be employed. I'm just feeling trapped and kind of worthless. My purpose in life cannot be cleaning up after my husband. 

Anyways, I need to stop complaining. It never helps. It's sunny and 70 degrees outside and we're going to walk to a food truck thing later with two of his friends.


I'm obsessed with this Ukraine thing. I grew up in a part of the san fernando valley where we have lots of ukrainians, persians, russians, etc... We had a Ukrainian family a few apartments down from us when I was little and the older mother was always so nice to me since I didn't have a mom. She would watch me sometimes when my dad needed help. She had two older kids and the four of them lived in a one bedroom apartment, but it was very neatly kept. I hope they're doing ok.  

6 comments:

  1. I’ve missed your blogging, so welcome back :-) It’s a great way to get stuff of your chest. Too bad you feel so trapped. I know your husband has your safety in mind, but your mental health is important too.. I hope you can get him to see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He totally does and I know he is just extra cautious with my safety and health. He says "there is no need to take a risk and I don't take risks with you." I know it comes from a good place. I just feel like I'm not really contributing anything to the world.

      Delete
  2. I haven't written or blogged in a while either. London is weird, but I am more worried about my friends in Kyiv. Putin put a hole in the hotel Z and I helped design. The foreman laughed and said thanks to me it is at least still standing.

    The whole world situation has me on edge. When Z found me crying, he turned off the news and put parent lock on those channels.

    He told me, "The world has been through ugliness like this before and still it turns. My tenderhearted baby worries too much."

    I swear it is his mission to put my world right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so crazy. I don't watch much news, but this has me obsessed. I was swiping through the stuff on tiktok about it and found some really gross footage and then he made me stop. It's just so sad and crazy and feels unnecessary. A said that even if he takes Ukraine, what is he going to do to hold onto it? There's just too many weird things going on!

      Delete
    2. Hi, I miss your blogs. Hope you are doing great. For some people London could be a bit depressing to live due to the weather. I hope that is not a true statement for you. You are to hot and sunny places. London is quite the opposite.

      Delete
  3. Late to reading you again. But I do think of you from time to time. I am glad to see your still have this blog. I missed reading all 2021 but I am up to date now 😅. I hope you don’t wait one more semester to take your classes. Once we take a long break it’s hard to go back.

    ReplyDelete