Tuesday, May 10, 2022

It's may!

 It's May!

Ok so the delivering packages job is going pretty well, and And AND they offered me a bigger job as an office assistant answering phones and helping people. The lady who was doing it quit and they like that I haven't snapped at anyone or physically injured anyone. 

I told the husband about it and of course he instantly said no. He said he doesn't even like me doing the job I have right now and he was pissed that the manager didn't run it by him before offering it to me. I kind of expected that. It's cool, he just needs some time to think about it and get used to it. He wants me to be at home full time, but he also knows how sad I get just being at home. So we will see what happens. 

This is the funny thing.... When I deliver packages, I usually use a wagon and the elevator, but I'm trying to get the small stuff by just using a bag and the stairs. It has REALLY helped my workouts! All the up and down has made my butt get extra bubbly. The husband has definitely noticed and it definitely helps in our love life. But it also makes him a little extra protective. 

This past weekend we went to the gym and he hasn't been in awhile because he's been working like crazy. He just looked so disappointed with not being able to do the weights he used to do and getting tired pretty quickly. He was ready to go after thirty minutes and he just hung out by the stair climber where I was working out. He just hung out until I finished, but he kept "noticing guys looking at me." It does feel good to have his attention like that, but I don't like him feeling insecure about me.

So things are going ok! I will write again. I really will! I just need some inspiration with how to finish the Dylan series and it'll come back! I hope! 😍

4 comments:

  1. You will finish the Dylan series... I your own time. We will wait.

    The office assistant job sounds great. I have a buddy in Florida who cautioned me about graduating early. He told me adulting (even under Zahir's ever protective gaze) is hard. If I had known HOW hard I would have pushed for the doctoral program.

    Hang in there West coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! As Chase said, finish it in your own time.
    ♥️ Glad things are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog again. It’s been years since I’ve read your stories and I always fall in love when I read them😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your content—didn’t realize you moved over to Wattpad; but I’ll be checking out your stuff on Wattpad soon.

    I love the way you write relationships, it feels real and genuine; in a way other writes never get. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

    Hope you and the husband are well.

    ReplyDelete